Harrison Lake, BC
Whether its power boating, sailing, windsurfing, sea-dooing or warring bumper boats it all can happen in one of the most beautiful places on earth, Harrison Lake & River. Learn more about Harrison Lake
There is no better way to see Harrison Lake and River then by boat. What you need to know:
- There are several local boat launches - one in the East end of the Village, one in Sasquatch Park (Greenpoint day use area). Kilby Beach also has a launch for Harrison River access
- Killer's Cove Marina provides moorage and the only source of fuel on the lake
- Listen to VHF radio channel 68 for boating information
- Harrison Lake is glacier fed, is full of river currents and constant winds - it is important to wear a PFD
Best Boating excursions
- Rainbow Falls - up the lake on the east side of Cascade Bay you will find a beautiful waterfall
- Echo Island - Circumnavigate the Island for great views
- Long Island - Just past Echo Island on the west side of the lake is Long Island. Visit the protected bay
If you don't own a boat
- Contact Harrison Eco Tours at the Harrison Resort and explore one of their exciting Jet Boat tours or other excursions.
- Take the Harrison Lake tour on the Laroan with Shoreline Tours this is a fantastic tour of all the highlights of Harrison lake or River depending on the tour. Informative, interesting we highly recommend it
Want to rent a boat then try
- Killers Cove Boat Rentals
- Harrison Water Sports
Killers Cove Boat Rentals
Killers Cove Boat Rentals rents, power boats, kayaks and canoes from the Harrison Resort Dock. For more information call 604-819-5398.
Water fun for the whole family offering rentals of seadoos, bumper boats, power boats and banana tube rides.
Harrison Eco Tours
Harrison Eco Tours offers a variety of activities to suit every taste and ability. From guided hikes to self guided kayaking to jet boat tours.
Harrison Yacht Club
Located on the east side of Harrison Lake, the Harrison Yacht Club was formed in 1978 to provide moorage for the growing number of boaters in the area.
Explore the scenic beauty and wildlife of Harrison Lake in casual style. Shoreline Tours combines the best elements of luxury, intimacy and relaxation.
Killer's Cove Marina
Located on the east side of Harrison Lake this family owned and operated marina offering moorage, gas, hydro, biffy and convenience centre.
You can go fishing in Harrison, and explore attractions, arts & heritage, outdoor fun, shopping and health and wellness.
Got questions? We've got answers. Please contact us.